Monday, August 20, 2007

Peace

One more thing....these anti war groups are entitled to do what they do but why they are upset with us this time around is beyond me. The defend yourself urge should be squashed according to them. Why don't they protest the aggressive behavior of the Bomb squad urchins in the Arab street. Why, when a country - Israel for example - defending itself - are they denigrated? Why are the bullies in school coddled and those who stand up and defend themselves sent for counseling and suspended? What is wrong with this picture? Jesus said meek not weak for goodness' sake. I'm done for the moment. I'll give peace a chance as long as I can keep my defensive weapons just in case those people are lying to me. Remember the Germans telling the Jews that the train was taking them to a good place..a work camp...just for a while. Take the bar of soap and go to the showers. Go quietly. You'll be fine. I fear the peace mongers are of a similar mind set. They think they'll be the last men standing and will run the show.

No comments: