Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Globing Cooling of Mars

I was thinking on the way in to work this morning that Global Warming is an amazing phenomenon. Everyone has an opinion. Few people are neutral, although I am sure there are many who are. The neutral folk are the quiet folk. I recently read that it is more damaging to the planet to walk to your destination than it is to drive and the reasons were the energy expended created a greater need for food and the food production effort caused more carbon dioxide emissions than the operation of the automobile. The author's conclusion was that it makes more sense for the planet if we all just sit still, don't eat and try very hard not to exhale. Then it struck me. I had an AHA moment, one of those EUREKA things like the guy in the bath tub or was it Newton under the apple tree, whatever, I realized that Mars probably once was inhabited but Global Warmers developed and imposed their theories and as a result the planet was rescued from the devastation that life forces cause and it sits today cool and calm and a monument to what Al Gore can do for us as well. Why are we not sending that man every cent we can?

1 comment:

Joyful Days said...

I needed that, Gemma.

Thank you.

Julie