Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Heart Dry Weather

All's dry that end's dry. That's the ticket this morning. You would of course know that it used to be wet not too long ago but that will dry as well. Some day we'll get that seen to. That's what we say when it's over. Of course the chances of that are only two and Slim's in Texas as they say.

I am very glad that I didn't stay up all night in a tizzy as I often do. I did check the weather for radar and saw no rain approaching. The rain was just about gone in the later evening and so I took a baby step of faith, called my husband who, of course, is away from home and asked him what he thought and I handed the problem to God and went to bed and actually slept like a rock. Where did that expression come from by the way? Do rocks sleep?

And now for the rest of the day. I did call the husband this am and advised him that we are not about to put in a claim for flood damage. He was glad to hear that and reminded me that he never thought we would have to. I hung up (not on him - the conversation was over) and realized that I never said Happy Valentine's Day and go figure, neither did he. Well Happy Valentine's Day to you and to me and have a wonderfully heartfilled and chocolate and no rain (Yay) kind of day.

1 comment:

Diane Mandy said...

YOu must have wished it here! Happy Valentines, anyway!