Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Grateful and Humbled

Alistair Begg Rocks. He started my day with this.

Father, thank you that your word is fixed in the heavens. That your word is a lamp to our feet and a light to our path. Thank you that past regrets and disappointments and failures and fears belong to yesterday. Thank you for clean pages, fresh starts and new opportunities. Thank you that sins confessed are sins forgiven. I pray that you grant us grace to resist the influence of the evil one who would seek to mar the benefit of positive advice by dragging us back to the garbage cans of sins forgiven.

He said a lot more and I am paraphrasing enormously but I so needed to hear that. How does God know what programs to put on the radio for me? He is an awesome God and I am so grateful.

No comments: