Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

OK so it's Happy Valentine's Day ....... 25 years ago this evening with the results showing up on the 15th, my first husband sat in a garage with the car running and a gallon of scotch and ended it all - for him. For me it was just the beginning. I was so deeply in debt and his last desperate throes of credit card spending and medical bills brought me to my knees for years and really is still ringing the gong is many ways. So, today, my husband of many years following that event................He called me, (I'll explain later why we are not together - it's really a very long story) anyway, he called me this morning and very sweetly said "Hello Honey, I Love You --- Happy Thanksgiving"

Ye Gads --- Same to you Big Guy.


To all of you not reading this -------------- Happy Thanksgiving. Love You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I Do.....

No comments: