Monday, February 23, 2009

Colorful Monday

I am loony with the pictures lately. This is a beautiful bouquet, in my opinion. It is in a vase which my girlfriend's mother gave to me on the occasion of my long ago first marriage. I have always loved the brilliant color scheme and honestly have never understood how that dear little, rather colorless lady ever selected this from all of the choices in the world. She made a statement and that's for sure. How beautiful is this?



By the way, my grandmother crocheted that doo dad under the vase....it is supposed to be placed on the back of a chair and there were arm rests that matched and in the years and the moves....sigh.....someday they will reappear I'm hoping.

1 comment:

Joyful Days said...

Love the vase, the flowers & the doodad!! I keep waiting for some lost items to reappear.

Julie