Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Not lonely

So yesterday I was all over the GREEN mentality and how they snoop into every orifice and dictate how we should live and breathe. I won't say I'm over it but I am without the same level of rage so - - - on to something else. "And now" as we used to say, "for something entirely different"

My angst level is dropping. I am working here at home for the most part. I am not alone in an empty house for 4 days out of 7. I am not lonely. That makes a huge difference for me. I don't mind being by myself. I just don't like being lonely. Make sense? Well here, for example, I am sitting at my computer with files and boxes and piles of paper. I am the only one at this end of the house. My husband and his secretary, our dog are at the other end with his computer and files and papers. Our house is small but it still has two ends. It sounds bigger on paper than it really is. Anyhow, I may not interact with either of those two for hours but.....they are there. I can hear him clear his throat, talk on the phone, curse occasionally when something goes awry. I am alone but not lonely.

I am so grateful for that. Have a wonderful not lonely day. I will.

No comments: