Friday, October 31, 2008

Just Wondering

Is You Tube Knitting Lessons a code phrase for something off beat and edgy? I don't know what it is but ages ago I wrote about my grandmother teaching me to knit and crochet and do needlework and I was 4 when she first sat me down. I learned in the most awkward way ... sweaty pudgy little sausage fingers of a four year old tugging and knotting and crumpling but, as the family tales would tell, I learned eventually and now, thanks Gram, I have the ability to pass some time and yet be productive. What could be better? At any rate, I wrote of this and also said that I would like to knit in a more acceptable manner...use the needles more efficiently, move the yarn with less of the pudgy fingered four year old showing up. I referred to some knitting lessons on You Tube and since then, I mean, not many people read this outpouring but it's quality not quantity right? Of the not many who read most are referred through a google search of You Tube Knitting or one of my other all time classic hits, Signs of a Sociopath and yes, I mean a certain not blood related relative.

So, if you are looking to drive up your traffic? Jump on the YouTubeKnittingLessons or Signs of a Sociopath train. It moves right along

2 comments:

Joyful Days said...

You are so funny. I wish you were nearby to teach me how to knit. I am just going to have to go with my "Nifty Knitter" loom thingy. LOL!!

Julie

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Free visual knitting lessons! Just what I was looking for. Haha.