Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Beast Walks Among Us

I am feeling that there are conspiracies outside our door.....Obama Soros. Stock Market Ups and Downs.....Bank Failures......stop me if I'm nuts....ok.... no one is stopping me.....I question the timing. I truly do. I think this Soros beast is truly from somewhere like the troubler of Job was from....do you get my drift? Don't care if you don't.....this is my theory. This Soros Freak??? He destroyed the Bank of England didn't he? And at that time he had nothing like the resources he has now. Am I right? I thought so.

1 comment:

Joyful Days said...

I believe words are important; that no matter what the language, words hold power. I find it odd that "The o ne"'s name came be manipulated to things like 0bman@tion and 0bam@ bin Bid3n. I really think that is weird. The "other" candidate's name can be manipulated, but in ways that are more like children on a play ground saying "nah nah..."

Yeah, personally, I think they s0ld their s0uls. How's that for a theory?

[My typos are intentional, for the record. ;o)]