Tuesday, July 24, 2007

WORK!!

Off to the big city and WORK in the office as opposed to WORK at home. The word WORK is supposed to be pronounced like Maynard G Krebbs did in Dobie Gillis, WORK!!! Does anyone else have a head that brings that stuff back unsolicited? My husband calls it brain sludge. It floats around in there an occasionally surfaces with out being called up.

One of my oldest best friends was with me for the weekend. She is going through such a rough patch. Her mother died a year ago and her husband has not been well since. He is visiting his family and she will join him in a week but meanwhile, his family calls here every five minutes to report on his welfare. She is so worried about him anyway and so missing her mother and well, we had a nice time anyhow but I'm praying for her and her husband as well as me and mine.

On with the day. Bless us Lord and keep us safe and strong.

No comments: