Sunday, July 15, 2007

My Nice New Friends

I've been off on a few different directions. I am participating in a cyber girls' club. We are supporting each other in our dietary challenges. We all, whether for health or cosmetic or who knows what reasons, are working on our intake and output of calories. Calories can be taken in in many forms and burned up in many as well. If you don't burn much you should take in less if you want to lose or maintain your size. Notice how I have avoided the D word and the W word. What are those words you may ask? You may but I won't answer because if you don't know what they are.....go. away. Take your skinny athletic self somewhere and gnaw on some fruit and vegetables and lean protein. Don't gnaw on much though. You never do. You only gnaw when hungry and when not hungry you stop. Oh!!!! Go!!! Away!!

Well, glad I got that over with. The group I am writing with and reading are all really nice and I am very thankful for the connection. I am much more aware of the D word and really...isn't that what makes it work as it should? The awareness and being thoughtful.

It's nice to meet nice people and that's what I've done. My mother would be so proud. She always liked it when I went out and met nice friends. If she were still with me I would have her sitting here reading and writing with me. She would want to meet everyone.

I am sooooo tired now. It's hot and humid and I have been up and down stairs all day with laundry and such. Got to go sit and cool down. I'll be back...as Ahnold says.

1 comment:

Joyful Days said...

I don't know about me being very nice, but I really have been grateful to meet you Gemma. You are a very encouraging person to be around.

That awareness is starting to seep in a little deeper. Working on acting on that knowledge now.

~Blessings~
Julie