Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Just Rambling

Well work I did and what a nasty mood I brought with me. I tore into just about everyone about everything and surprisingly, got a lot accomplished. I am beat right now and ready for zoning out in front of the TV but first - - -



I came up with a whopping revelation.. again. I am in the middle of some turmoil and boy is this emotion stuff taking its toll. I had a situation in which an action I took has raised some eyebrows..you see, the thing I did I legally didn't have to do but I did it anyway and people don't understand that I had to do it because it was the right thing to do. I am so surprised that so many people don't connect with that. It seems that I am from a totally different planet.

Oh well. I am reading C.S. Lewis again -- one of his books that I have is called The Business of Heaven, it's a book of daily readings and I keep forgetting it exists and then I pick it up and I'm knocked out by how timeless his writings are -- not to compare it to the Bible which is the definition of timeless wisdom but since he was such a solid Christian he was steeped in the timeless wisdom of Christianity and God gave him such a gift that he could write it down in language anyone can understand. Those who say they can't are willfully blind . . just sayin'.

Gotta go forth and be corporate. Bless you all and pray as I do that we are able to stay in God's will. I wish we would get very clear memos on a daily basis and a check list at night. If Mom's were God we might.

No comments: