Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sundays are Glorious

The most beautiful day of the week. I just read Psalm 16 and I think that will be my Psalm of the week. I have never had a Psalm of the week but this week I am going to. This is such a joyful day and this Psalm says it all.

I am about to go with the spouse to walk the dog. My husband's been in an air cast to his knee for 3 weeks and has at least 3 more weeks to go. A high ankle sprain they say. Last night he felt a sharp pain just above that cast in the knee area. He is still sensitive and finding it hard to walk easily. Monday he will go to the orthopedic expert to see what if any other damage he has wrought. He doesn't realize that casts are to partially slow you down.


Off we go into the day.

Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).