Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Oh My Aching Back

On Monday I was doing some housewifely duties , namely laundry. I had a plastic laundry basket filled with dirty hings and as I started down the stairs my right foot slid off the step, my left foot stayed put, I dropped the basket grabbed the handrail and nearly split myself in two. Never knew I was that flexible and by the way I feel today, I'm not. My neck, my back, my left knee and that's only for starters. Oi!! Rubbed on some foul smelling deep muscle heat thing and took enough Motrin to drop a lesser woman and still, Oi. A friend called to tell me about her sister who had knee surgery and when she asked her sister why she didn't take Aleve, her sister said "A leave? Hell, I can't even get a half day off." Now I ask you. Is that girl too deep into the I am the corporate woman or what?

Well I'm still doing laundry despite the pain. Walk it off they say. Women's work is never done..........

No comments: