Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Checking in and Checking out

OK ! Wow - that looks like I was yelling doesn't it? I never got any of this computer chat stuff like LOL. That took me a couple of years and questioning a friend who finally gave up the code. Well now that I am officially blogging here....I check into the sitemeter to find that I think I'm about the only one who checks into this blog and now........even I'm not being counted since I have checked several times this week and the sitemeter is only registering a visit from December 7th. Now that could mean one of several things. The sitemeter counter is fed up with counting my visits and is only counting other than me which would be none. The sitemeter counter is so overwhelmed with the number of visitors to this blog that it has whirled itself off the map and can't count any more....The sitemeter counter is broken for me and my blog. What to do, what to do? I guess that I will make the logical assumption that there have been so many visitors to this blog that the sitemeter can't count up that high and has reset to zero every time I check to see if anyone has looked at this blog. Bear in mind that I only want total strangers to enter in and read................

What's wrong with me????? Somebody has to tell me....


LOL or SLT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your sitemeter account may be set to ignore visits from your browser and therefore O visits