Monday, May 04, 2009

What a Revoltin' Development This Is

Still with the wheeze and sneeze but at least this morning I feel human....my husband has been hammering me with "Call the doctor, call the doctor, call the doctor" to which I have been replying "Cough! Cough! Cough! Wheeze! Sneeze!" then I blow my nose.

Then I say, "It's the weekend....they're closed. The only choice is the Emergency Room and I'm not going. I'll call on Monday."

Well, it's Monday and if Monday had been yesterday I would have so called. I felt miserable and could not take a deep breath. I was sure my lungs were filled with concrete. This morning? Not so bad. Just unending coughing which is okay since there is a reason to cough if you know what I mean....I hate to think about it but it is a better thing than yesterday. So now....what to do? Call the doctor or ride it out? I hate to be the girl who keeps crying "See me see me see me" He, the doctor, will dismiss me as a crank when a giant problem looms. What to do what to do?

1 comment:

Sara said...

Dang...that's when you just don't know what to do...If it were me - I'd wait until tomorrow and see how I felt.

From what I read in the three posts - I'd say you are on an upswing towards getting better...

Feel good soon!!!!