Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Not Much Here

I really would like to do these ten on tuesday and 11 on thursday and what are you up to on Monday things but I have no idea how to link to things and get those cute logos on the top of the page. I just learned about the pictures and feel as though I should have a degree hanging on the wall after that learning adventure. How on earth do I do those other things? I will be looking into it and hurting my brain whilst I do. At least it will keep me away from the news.

I must say how much I LOVE Alistair Begg and wish I could hop over to Cleveland to visit his church. Just sayin'

1 comment:

Joyful Days said...

Which ones do you want to do? I can help you with linking and such. The logos are usually a copy of the photo from one blog put into another. E-mail me if you want.

Julie