Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's a Jungle Out There

Can it possibly be Tuesday already? Where did the days go? No place memorable obviously. We have just been trudging through the chores of life and seemingly making progress..then we sit down and look around and wonder what the hey? It's a jungle out there.

Watched a movie last night. The Changeling. What a good job Angelina did. She is really a good actress isn't she? Skinniest lady I have ever seen though. Can that be healthy?

I certainly have a lot of questions today don't I? Look. There's another one.

Have to go now and move that jungle back a bit. It's always trying to grow over us isn't it?

1 comment:

Joyful Days said...

I'm looking at my clock and I guess I am in Wednesday.

It is a jungle. I need to look out for that proverbial quicksand I seem to be stepping in.

(())