Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Just two things

OK two things to say. Number one....with the onset of real winter temperatures (Global Warming my Aunt Fannie's Garter Straps!) my fingers are all cracked at the fingertips and feel like I have a bazillion paper cuts. Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

And the second thing is , last night while watching I don't know what, some mundane TV show, the statement was made that God doesn't send you more that you can bear and of all things, my Husband, Mr. I am an independent thinker and need no spiritual guidance , well didn't he point out to me that I had better remember that as I whine my way through February (always a nasty mood month for me). I retorted (love that word) that I know that and lean on it heavily but that still didn't mean that I wouldn't feel sorry for myself from time to time to time.

I am so happy that he has those thoughts and is probably only putting up that macho thing, no Religiosity here while he truly is a man of deep spiritual thoughts.

No comments: