Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hard Hearts

Sometimes that "still small voice" you're supposed to listen to is on the radio. I have posted tons of times about the radio ministers I listen to in the morning and often, if I wake up in the middle of the night and I am here alone, I will put the radio on for that automatic time and there they are, the radio ministers, to soothe me back to sleep. Anyhow, last night and this morning the messages wereconcerning meekness. Meekness is submission, strength under control Give it up to Jesus. Another message was about how your heart can harden. Consider Pharoah, he had all those plagues sent to him and each of them hardened his heart. At first he hardened his own heart and then, the Bible says that God hardened his heart. If you hear the truth and deny it, knowing it is true, that is a step toward hardening your heart. If that still small voice tells you to aplogize to someone for whatever and you know that is the right thing to do but you don't, your heart is a little bit harder. If you disobey God's commands, there goes that hard heart thing.

Submit and obey and your heart will not harden. Glory be to God. On with my day. Remember, that submission thing is to God and His commands.

Once again. On with the day. Bless you all and me too.

No comments: