Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Too Much to ponder

I am organizing my Internet favorites folders. I do this every now and then and I discover things about myself. I have to name the folders that I put blogs into and today I discovered that I like blogs that deal with current events and do it in a cut and dried way -- there aren't many of these and I tend to mix them in with CNN and Fox and Drudge and call that my news folder and I call that News1. Then I have a LOT of opinion laced ranting type blogs and these are portioned out between my lesser news folder entitled News and the pure blog stuff called Blogs1. Pretty darned clever of me so far right? Stick around. It gets better.

In the blogs stuff I have those I have to check every day and so I left them in the Blogs1 folder and created a Blogs folder for those others that I don't want to lose but sometimes they go stale (in my opinion) so I only check in from time to time. So far, four folders. Today I created a new category, I call it Soap Blogs. Here is where I find my greatest interest. These are a blend of news, rant and day to day activities of the blog host/hostess. I love to check and see what the bump on the ankle, the nausea, the unopened letter turned out to be. The pregnancy test, the sex of the child, the name of the new puppy you got it, I am a voyeur. I love to read diaries, look through anybody's photo albums check out yards and rooms and WHAT is wrong with me. I think I said ages ago that I could be, with a bit of encouragement, a peeping thomasina. I don't want to see any titillating actions, setting a table or washing the dishes is OK. I am way too curious about everybody on this planet and what makes them tick, how they live, what they do for recreation and how relationships are working for them. I am the same way with me by the way. I "search and ponder" the motives for my thoughts and behaviors. I look at my surroundings with an eye for . . would this appear normal to a visitor?

Oh me. Time to carry on. Why did I say carry on as opposed to get on with my day? What do you suppose I meant by that. Is the day ahead some kind of burden to be lifted on my shoulders and hauled along? Hmmmmmm

No comments: