Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Another day, another day, as they say. Who are they that say that?

At any rate it is Friday and soon the weekend. Today is a day of meetings meetings meetings and during the mix, I have to have brake fluid put into my car which seems to be leaking that stuff. I don't have time to leave the car so fill the fluid, leave for the weekend and then upon return, drop off the car and leave it for repair.

Such is my lot in life. Meet and fix and meet some more and clean and haul and

I could go on and on but won't. Today is a glorious sunny day, a beautiful fat red cardinal of the loudest mouth ever is sitting nearby in one of those trees shouting out how happy he is to be here. How could I not be too? God Bless us everyone. Happy Friday and have a Wonderful as well as Wonderfilled Weekend.

No comments: