Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sharing the Gospel

Went to a friend's house last night and of late we have been talking about Christianity. She was raised Catholic and for a spell fell away but since her mother died she has been back to church. Two weeks ago we were discussing the trinity and she was astounded that Protestants knew about and believed in the trinity. She, being a child of the times, had never strayed from the Catholic church except to leave. She never went elsewhere...that lightening bolt thing you know. She told me that until our talk two weeks ago she never really thought about the cross and being washed clean. She thanked me for the understanding she now had about Jesus and what He did for us.

I truly feel like a disciple. I have shared the Gospel and that person heard me....Praise God.

No comments: