Sunday, March 11, 2007

GROW UP!!!

I just heard Bob Dylan, the Bob Dylan from , I don't know 1962, the Bob Dylan I LOVED back then. I knew all the words to everyone of his beautiful poetic Guthrie type songs and WOW. That was then. This is now. I am no longer 18 and determined to be different than my parents and actually everyone of my peers. I am no longer determined to be singled out and stand above the others as someone unique and DEEP thinking. I have gotten over this nonsense since I am over 60 and comfortable with who I am and what I am doing with what I have. Why aren't all the other fools I was moving with doing the same? It's like they have all suddenly discovered Dylan and the poetry of the 1960's which was really garbage but not in the brain of an 18 year old. This baby boomer stuff is ridiculous because most of them are still babies.

No comments: