Saturday, March 04, 2006

I Just Don't Care

Well, you know what? I don't care if anyone reads this thing or not. I am doing this for my own reasons and none of those include other people reading. There was a time a while back when there were some viewers and way back when I even had a comment or two. Of course the majority of comments were spammers advertising penis enlargements or some such thing. Anyway, under normal conditions I would hate to have a journal viewed but when you think you are anonymous well hell read away.

Today is a perfectly grand winter day. The sky is blue, the temperature will maybe hit 30 if we are lucky and the snow is still white, except for those spots where my pooch relieved himself. I am enjoying my winter moment. I think it's the sun that makes the difference. Your exposed body parts can turn blue and red and white, freeze and fall off but if the sun is out it's a perfect day.

Later today, hubby and I are going to make enchiladas Verde and do Mexican dances. Well maybe not the dances but the Verde we will be making. I have had a craving for those enchiladas for weeks and watched that Food channel show, Semi-homemade. I think her name is Sandra Lee. She has inspired me. She was talking about some restaurant she loved and always ordered something or other. She decided that she could duplicate those flavors at home and have the whatever's whenever she wanted without having to go out. Man, that is the greatest idea. Think of whatever you crave and then, rather than getting on the plane and returning to Paris or Rome or Tokyo, start the process of attempting to replicate the recipes. We begin today with enchiladas Verde which we LOVE and always order when we go to El Sarape in Weymouth Mass. In anticipation, I have printed every recipe I found on the Net and ordered fresh tomatillos from our local produce guy. I'll let you know how we do. This is our first effort and may take quite a few before we perfect the flavors.......................

Happy Weekend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.