Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sweet Sunday

Best day of the week, Sunday. It's gloomy and misty damp with a bit of a breeze. Whitecaps on the ocean and a slate gray sky make you glad you have your wool socks on. A neighbor walked by carrying her Yorkie. "She's freezing and wants to go home. Everytime I put her down she shivers, shakes and sits down refusing to move. " We laughed and I said I was glad my boy kept moving...of course he weighs in at over 100 pounds so if he refused to move I would have to get a two wheeler to move him.

Anyhow its a sweet day since, at the moment, all is well. Sunday is always the day we cut the strings and relax into God's care. We rejoice and if possible worship in an organized way at church. If we don't get to church we worship in a less organized way. Either way we send our thanks and love and appreciation to the God of the Universe who created all and yet still has our name in His heart. I am always staggered that we specks of dust are known by our Creator as intimately as we are.

No comments: