Thursday, October 13, 2005

And Now ...

In a word..

Now see? I should have had a word for that spot but no, I didn't. Why am I attempting to write something when, as they say, words fail me.

I do have something to say. I sent an email to Pajamas Media telling them how pleased I am with their concept and how pleased I am with myself for discovering each of them independently. I have them on my bookmarked list and check each every day usually. I also have more than that and maybe the others will catch up and be included in PJM but at any rate, here's the deal...I got an email back from PJM to me thanking me for my encouraging and complimentary words..................Yow! that is so cool.

The day commences....have a fine one and I hope I do too.

Thanks for listening - or is it reading.....whatever.

No comments: