Thursday, June 15, 2006

Poor Me

I have come to the conclusion that I am old and depressed and bored and yes, I know only boring people get bored so therefore I am boring too. Oh poor pitiful me. I have a close acquaintance who has made a career out of being a victim and it has been working for her. I think it's time to do the same. She always has a sympathetic shoulder somewhere and a come to dinner you poor thing why should you be alone and lonely. Gads....I am so sorry for me. I'm broke too. Everyone I run into has $$$ and stuff and glamor and busy things and they're just coming back from the Keys or they're just going off to Acapulco or blah, blah, blah. Here I am. I think about working a second job but I have no energy so I just don't shop.

Do you think those people I run into are real or just making up fantasy tales of the life they would like to have and they watch my spirits fall with each new glorious adventure they have recently had or are planning to.....................

Later

No comments: