Saturday, January 07, 2006

2006 So Far

Well so far it seems pretty much like 2005. I weigh the same, I feel the same, the problems are still the same and the good stuff is still the same. Pretty darned good so far. I hate change and things are working for me. I told someone yesterday that I hated change so much that when I was 12 or so and my oldest brother had married and moved out I got his room. It was big enough for a bed and bureau and nightstand and desk. My old bedroom was only big enough for a bed. It was the size of a closet. I think it used to be one. Anyway the first night in my new bedroom was so traumatic that I could barely close my eyes. The room seemed so large that my voice echoed. It wasn't that large, believe me. It was just that large in comparison to what I had left. I never wanted to change rooms ever again. I wanted my old room back. I never did get it back and I think that I have been having the night anxieties ever since and it's all because of changing rooms.

All that is to say that I am not unhappy that 2006 is so much like 2005 so far.

No comments: