Friday, November 11, 2005

This is IT

I have tried three times today to post something and each time I have thought too much..so...this is it regardless of what it says. Of course now I'm thinking again and I might care what it says.

This is a beautiful day in the neighborhood. The sun is out and it's cold. Less than 40 degrees and hallelujah hannah, Hubby turned on the heat. Until now I thought my circulation in my feet had shut down. This is the first time in weeks that I can feel my toes. Heaven. Of course, Hubby is down for the count with a cold cloth on his head as he sees dollars being burned in our furnace. It's only money I shout as I wiggle my thawed out toes. And furthermore I tell him, look at how happy I am with the thermostat on 60, since it's been colder than that forever, 60 feels like 80 to me. Didn't help. He just moaned and went back to a reclining position. Well at least he's warm while he's miserable.

The weather is going to warm up a bit so the furnace will be shut back down again soon. I'm going to find my heavier socks so I'll be ready and I think that I'll go for a walk and see if it will feel any different now that I can feel my feet. I get my best ideas when I walk, my head gets cleared up and my pondering really kicks in. I'll maybe post two things today. A banner day.

Later........................

No comments: