A day late and a dollar short as they say. Happy 4th of July, the day after, or as we say around here, "Happy Thursday". To make up for the slackness of not posting on the day, here are some quotes from a gun packing, bible believing, God fearing, USA loving conservative.
Things to remember today, from Will Rogers… first and foremost remember to never squat with your spurs on
1. Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco.
2. Never kick a cow chip on a hot day.
3. There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither works.
4. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
5. Always drink upstream from the herd.
6. If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
7. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it and put it back into your pocket.
8. There are three kinds of men:
~ The ones that learn by reading.
~ The few who learn by observation.
~ The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves
9. Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
10. If you're riding ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it's still there.
11. Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back.
12. After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.
The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.