Tuesday, September 22, 2009

AAA Roundup

I said there would be pictures and such but all pictures are on the husband's computer to which, he says, I have access but I try and try and no luck. We had such a wonderful time. His ex family and children are so swell! I know. My mother would be saying, "You just don't think before you jump and you don't know who these people are and." Blah Blah Blah.......maybe so. But they are all so nice and we had such a great time and his daughter is what anyone would want a daughter to be and his son, (ok, he has some troubles but) he is such a good kid, (the operative word is KID), that it is hard to go wherever there is.

Later and there will be a later, there will be pictures of the landscape at least. We went fishing and caught HUGE fish and got great tans.

What fun..

And, by the way, Gulfport was pretty much devastated thanks to Katrina. Anyone hear of that? Yeah. I thought you didn't. Also by the way. Every one we talked to there...and we talked to a lot of non-family people... Every one had nothing but good words for GW and FEMA....imagine that? Hmmmmmm.....wonder why there is such nasty talk about both when Katrina is discussed. Also....New Orleans damage was due to the broken levees...after the storm passed. They weren't hit by K like the areas to the East. This country is being so manipulated.

1 comment:

Joyful Days said...

Glad you had a good visit! Sometimes the best times are when you let go of security and jump!

Love it when the hubby says technology things with work for me--in an alternate universe maybe!!

"This country is being so manipulated." Ummmm...ya think??? I thought I was supposed to be singing a new song praising the One. (Major sarcasm drips from that statement.