Friday, January 09, 2009

She Lives

Coming up for air. I think I'll make it. I'm up and moving and after a feast of rice pudding and broth, which has hit me like a Thanksgiving feast by the way, I'm ready for anything....mostly the couch.

Stay away from this one whatever you do. We have to go to a friend's surprise birthday party in a week and honestly, I want to wear rubber gloves and a haz mat mask (is that what they're called?). I will pull a Howard Hughes and use Kleenex to shake hands, I will not eat anything I didn't prepare (note to myself, bring a bag of snacks), I will use the Listerine spray which I will have upon my person and whatever I touch will be clouded in a mist of same, rubber gloves may not be all I need.

I am now weak and silly and ready for what I hope will be a good nights sleep, first in days. But before I go, does anyone else want to call BO's team the Bell bottoms, you know, they were in and then out and now they're in again....just thinkin'

1 comment:

Joyful Days said...

I was gone all weekend and have finally been catching up. How are you feeling today?

If I could do it my way I would be a hermit. This being in the general public is awful.

Hope you are progressing to solids. Don't push it!!

Julie