Sunday, December 21, 2008

What a Kerfuffle!

This big to-do over Rick Warren and the Inauguration is sooooooo stupid. Where was the outrage over Reverend Wright? Oh, I know that many blogs commented and talk radio was going on about Wright and eventually word got out but honestly...that took forever and now? He's back in the pulpit and all is well with the world. I guess if Rick Warren were spouting hate towards America and white people and threw his Christian beliefs under the bus, as they say, all would be well with him. Honestly. He has never said any hateful things at all. He doesn't agree with the gay world and that's all that you have to do to warrant destruction. I don't think many Muslims agree with that world either and I have yet to see any moves towards that religion. Not that I want any major kerfuffle but be real. This is such a study in human nature. Pick a fight with the guy who will back down and then feel your power.

Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello