Friday, February 17, 2012

Possibly Offensive Material to Follow....


From my email today - apologies to all left leaners and Democrats.  As the aplogists have stated, I'm sorry if you are offended.  I was taken out of context or misquoted or .... fill in the blanks with whatever you choose. 


Origin of Left and Right


Have you wondered why it is that Conservatives are called the "right" and Liberals are called the "left." By chance I stumbled upon this verse in the Bible: "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV). Thus sayeth the Lord. Amen
Can't get any simpler than that.

Spelling lesson: The last four letters in American; I can. The last four letters in Republican; I can. The last four letters in Democrats; rats. End of lesson. Test to follow in November, 2012.

Remember, November 2012 is to be set aside as rodent extermination month.


No comments: