Monday, February 13, 2012

Followers Galore

Before I get started I must comment.  I went to the blogger stuff where it shows comments and page views and I noticed that I have 70 followers.  70?  for real?  Wow....thanks all of you and sorry I am so lame with the postings here.  I will strive to improve and be worthy of 70 followers....I am stunned and staggered. 

I now must post something today since there are 70 possible readers.  The pressure is mounting.  I must find a theme or a joke or a picture.  I know I rely on my emails totally and so to the email I go.

Hope you can read this....it is funny.  Have a good one - all 70 of you and if there are more out there then all you too.  I am speechless.......

1 comment:

Joyful Days said...

I am sending that to my dear, darling husband. I snorted so loud when I read this. I do love my hubby. Really. But that was too funny!