Wednesday, February 09, 2011

The Fitness Challenge

I am going to try the 400 mile fitness challenge my friend Sara ( http://fabricnfiberfanatic.com/ ) is doing.  You can find it at http://bfaos.blogspot.com/  along with a bunch of other things.  I think it is just to exercise regularly, walk, jog, bike, treadmill, stairs etc. so that you accumulate miles during the year and your goal is to hit 400.  I have fallen away from my daily walks due to the cold and ice and snow and selling a house and living in one under construction and my dog ate my sneakers.  The sneakers part is a big lie but I have gone from walking at least 3 miles a day, every day, any weather at all to zip, nadda, nothing.  Not good.  I'm hoping that this will tweek the motivator button and put me back on the streets.

The whatsit is over there on the right and if I did it correctly, you should be able to click on that giant sneaker and get to the details of the challenge and there, you can enter it as well.  I hope I move these feet and they in turn will move the rest of me.  Gotta do it!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Good for you! I'm doing fairly well - and up to 1.5 miles a day on the stationary bike...

I'll keep encourageing you...