Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Don't Worry Be Happy

I just read that I have posted a lot of times and Oh My! am I proud of me. I really am since I am seldom a finisher. I am a starter and a plodder but the finish line??? she eludes me. I am very pleased that I have been posting as long as I have. I have always kept journals and worried. I think I talked about this before. I always worried that someone would read what I really thought about something or someone and what's that about anyway? I have as much right to an opinion as Rosie for Pete's sake or Al Gore or that Crow lady.

Aw shucks! Life is too short and every known radio minister today has told me and millions of others to stop worrying. God is on His throne and by golly I agree. Why worry about Global Warming (notice how I put that in caps?) There's nothing we can really do beyond police our own area. No one is going to turn out the lights (I hope) to save the world..my goodness, the Lord is in charge of everything.....same thing in Iraq and the streets of Boston and Philadelphia where, it seems many of America's youth are being shot and injured and honestly! why aren't we more outraged about that? I guess because the press isn't pounding it into our lives every waking moment. They. don't. care.

I'm exhausted at the moment but still.....I love my life and my country and those that protect me and mine. Bless all of our first responders and those brave men and women serving and protecting here there and all over the globe.

No comments: