Saturday, February 10, 2007

Missing all the Missing

A weekend and the sun is up and shining. My mother would always tell me, from her Florida respite, the sun is out but there's no heat in that sun. She and Dad were always cold. Well mostly cold and wherever they were in their 80's the heat was turned up to their age and the windows were never opened. Add that to the fact that whenever my husband would come with me to visit she made a boiled dinner and boy do you have some heat in that house.

Boy o Boy o Boy.....I sure miss her.

Went for a hair cut and such yesterday and while talking to the stylist I called her a peanut. She said she was the smallest one in her family (and she isn't small). I said why, you're just a peanut and she burst into tears. Yikes! What did I do? Seems that was what her father always called her and he passed away some time ago. It's a week end for missing people.

Time to walk the dog and start the laundry. Love the weekends.

Bless you everyone and have some fun.

No comments: