Sunday, January 25, 2015

Spring - It's out there. It Just Takes Time

So far so good.  No snow only rain and muck and occasional ice.  We only have 2 more months before the daffodils spring up.  The biggest problem with winter is the easy out I have to not walk.  I am too old and out of shape to blow off the exercise but winter gives me a hall pass.  We do have a community center nearby and there are treadmills and stair climbers and weight machines.  My conscience is nagging at me to go forth and sign up.  Luckily today is Sunday and they are not open, at least the sign up desk isn't.  You can see how lazy I am by the number of times I have written something new on this blog.

I do have a picture for you and it sings to me.  I yearn for the day I look out my window and see:




No comments: