Friday, March 26, 2010

Something I needed Today

All of this nonsense being imposed upon us by power grabbing, morally bankrupt leftists led by that man who lied and posed to get into office has disturbed me greatly.  I needed this and I think there are more of us out there than the press will let us know about who need it too.




HUMBLING, ISN'T IT?
Especially when you know our sun is just one of many in this mix



And yet, God knows how many hairs are on your head;

and, not even a single sparrow dies apart from His will.

(Mt. 10:29-31)!



NOW HOW BIG ARE YOU?



AND, HOW BIG ARE THE THINGS THAT UPSET YOU TODAY?



AND

HOW BIG IS YOUR GOD?

KEEP LIFE IN PERSPECTIVE!

Our God is the Creator of everything and is on His throne in charge of the same. 

Thank You Lord.

1 comment:

Joyful Days said...

Okay.

Yours was the first blog I read today after starting the day trying to deal with a very frustrating and expensive situation.

And you put it in perspective for me. I think I can get it back together now and have a much better day than I was going to have otherwise.

You are indeed, a good friend.

Thank you!

~~Julie~~